Personal identifiable information we collect
Information you voluntarily submit to the website: We may collect personal identifiable information from you such as your name and email address. For example:
1. By submitting a contact form
2. Emailing us via an email link on the site
3. By opting in to receive our newsletter
4. We may also collect other information via surveys and/or any offers or giveaways that you voluntarily provide, either electronically or otherwise, regardless of whether we have committed not to collect it as part of our standard practices under this policy.
What we do with the information we collect
Penleaf may collect and use personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
· To run and operate the website
We may need your information to display content on our website correctly
· To create your account to identify you as a user of the website, and customise the website for your account
· To improve our products and services
Information you provide helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently
· To respond to your comments or enquiries
· To provide you with user support
· To improve our website
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services. We may also contact you for market research purposes e.g. a survey, to shape future content and articles.
· To run a promotion, contest, survey or other website feature
We may send you information you have agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you
· To send periodic newsletters and/or emails
We may use the email address to send you our newsletter or other information about out products or services from time to time. We will only do this if you have opted in to this service and you are free to opt out or unsubscribe at any time.
· To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorised or illegal activity.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identifiable information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographical information not linked to any personal identifiable information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, which may mean that your information will pass through their systems. Below is a list of these third parties, with a link to their GDPR compliance statement (where applicable).
· Microsoft OneDrive Online provides storage for all of our project documentation. A link to their security information is here.
Opting out and your rights
You may choose to stop the collection or use of your personal information by opting out at any time as provided here.
· Opt Out: if at any time you no longer wish to receive emails similar to those you are receiving from us, you may unsubscribe using the “unsubscribe” link or button at the bottom of our newsletter or email messages or, if you prefer, you may unsubscribe/opt out by submitting a request to email@example.com If you choose to unsubscribe, we wish you all the best, and we also welcome you to re-subscribe at any time.
· Access: You may access the personal information we have about your by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org including the words “access” in the subject line.
· Amend: If at any time you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by email at email@example.com including the words “amend” in the subject line so that it may be updated.
· Forget: In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, including our use of secure third-party payment processors. Any of your information collected by these secure third-party processors is subject to their own privacy policies, not ours; therefore, you and we hereby agree that we will have no liability in connection with the actions or inactions of these processors.
Our pledge to you
We will not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. We respect the privacy of our visitors and we will not sell or rent your email address or any other information to any third parties.
Non-personal identifiable information
We may collect non-personal identifiable information about you when you visit our website. Non-personally identifiable information may include the click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over.
Web browser cookies
Anonymous Data from Google Analytics
Penleaf is committed to ensuring that our website content is valuable and useful to our visitors. To help us with this we use the tool Google Analytics. This enables us to review anonymous data regarding the gender, age and interests of our website visitors and as a result adapt our website content to better reflect your needs. Google Analytics uses a cookie to track the number of unique users of the site, but does not enable us to identify any individuals.
You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Google Ad settings or through Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Terms and conditions
All content provided on this website is for information purposes only. Penleaf makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Penleaf reserves the right to change the focus of this website, shut it down, or sell it at the company’s own discretion.
Penleaf is not responsible for any re-published content from this website on other websites, blogs, or other media, unless supplied from ourselves.
Communications & Other Privacy Matters
You consent to communicating with us through email, including without limitation the exchanging of documents as attachments to email communications. You understand that such communications may include information that we or you consider private, and that not all computer networks are necessarily secure. You agree to hold us harmless for any non-intentional loss of or access to electronically exchanged and stored information. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time.
Copyright © 2019, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED; created 23 January 2019
© 2021 Penleaf Limited. All rights reserved.
A private limited company registered in England and Wales no. 11661250
Registered Office: Dyer House, 3 Dyer Street, Cirencester GL7 2PP